(User Agreement) The Vendorspace website and/or mobile application is owned or operated by Vendorspace, Inc. (referred to herein as “Vendorspace” or “we” or “us” or “our”). Certain features, products or software that you purchase or download from the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time that you use, purchase or download them. When you decide to enter a contest or sweepstakes, we present the terms and conditions for the contest or sweepstakes to you. In addition, some areas of the Site are provided by our third party partners and are subject to separate terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas.
Vendorspace provides a place for event planners to interact with vendors and book those vendors to provide all of the services needed to host an event. However, Vendorspace does not provide any vendor services, nor is it an agent for the vendors or act as a representative of any User. Therefore, Vendorspace has no control over any User’s activity on the Site, including interactions between Users, and we make no representations regarding the quality, accuracy or safety of the services being provided by a vendor or the activities or transactions between Users.
You acknowledge that Vendorspace is a neutral venue and not a broker, and you are solely responsible for your interactions with other Vendorspace Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Vendorspace shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use any service provided by this website. If you are under the age of 18, do not use this website for any purpose.
There are rules of conduct that all users and vendors are required to follow when using the Sites. You must not:
– engage in any Circumventing Tactics (as defined below), or direct or encourage others to do so. “Circumventing Tactics'' means any method by which a vendor or a planner attempts to circumvent the Site, the Vendorspace’ marketplace or Vendorspace’ systems to book events or reservations outside of the Site, the Vendorspace’ marketplace or Vendorspace’ systems (e.g., to avoid paying any fees to Vendorspace).
– “harvest,” “scrape” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on or through the Site.
– use unauthorized automated means to access the Site, or otherwise gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site.
– “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
– obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
– “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems. (e.g., perform a Denial of Service attack)
– circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
– restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the Site.
– manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us or our employees.
– impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees.
– engage in or promote spamming, chain letters or other unsolicited communications.
– provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us.
– post any content or take any action that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal.
– post any content or take any action that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, behavior, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise.
– post any content or take any action that contains any information, content or behavior that we deem vulgar, obscene, unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, high-pressure sales tactics, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise harmful (to Vendorspace, users or other visitors of the Site).
– post any content or take any action that contains any information that you know is not correct and current.
– post any content or take any action that, (or, as a vendor, refuse to provide services for any reason that) is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory, including, without limitation, discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, age or sexual orientation.
– post any content or take any action that encourages criminal conduct.
– post any content or take any action that contains any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty or operation of law.
– post any content or take any action that advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the Site, post any content or take any action that contains or distributes any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code.
– post any content or take any action that contains any information or content that is illegal, including any information or content that violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange
– contact a Vendorspace user with an offer or suggestion to book an event listed on Vendorspace (i.e., has an assigned Vendorspace Gig ID number) outside of Vendorspace.
– interfere with a Vendorspace vendor’s and event booking.
– contact a Vendorspace planner in an open or completed booking to warn them away from hiring a Vendorspace vendor.
– if you are a vendor, discourage planners from hiring another Vendorspace vendor or members.
– discourage and/or prevent Vendorspace planners from booking you through Vendorspace.
– if you are a vendor, ‘farm’ out planner leads (i.e., taking planner leads provided to them and transferring these client leads to non-Vendorspace vendors and entities or outside the Vendorspace Site in any way).
– if you are a vendor, utilize planner leads sent to other Vendorspace vendors or members but not sent to you.
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the Site. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Membership in, and use of, the Site is void where prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas (“Ideas”) about the Sites and our other products and services, including Ideas on how to improve the Sites or our products. By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Vendorspace under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Vendorspace does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Vendorspace, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Responsibility for what is posted in public areas of the Site lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Site. You alone are responsible for assessing the credibility of other user postings. We do not control the material that you or others may post or otherwise make available in such areas, and you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any such material or to edit or delete it. However, we reserve the right to do so. We are not a publisher of user posts and we are not responsible for their accuracy or legality.
To access certain features or areas of the Site, you may be required to provide personal and/or demographic information as part of a registration or log-in process. In addition, certain features of the Site are only available to our registered users, and to access those areas of the Site you will be required to log in using your username and password.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date (this includes your contact information, so that we can reliably contact you). The information you submit must describe you (you may not impersonate another person or entity), and you may not sell, share or otherwise transfer your account information.
You are responsible for all activity occurring when the Site is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. Therefore, if you create an account, be sure to protect the confidentiality of your account password. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
If you, as a Vendorspace vendor or event planner, experience a dissolution, merger or other significant change in personnel (e.g., two members of a four-member band leave), then we, in our sole discretion, have the right to determine whether to keep active, transfer or terminate your account, including all client reviews previously associated with such account.
Billing Policies. You are responsible for paying any and all applicable fees as set forth on our Pricing and Payment Terms and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. All payments must be made electronically by the methods specified within the Site. You agree that we may charge your selected payment method for any such fees owed. You are required to keep your billing information current, complete, and accurate (e.g., a change in billing address, credit card number or expiration date) and to notify Vendorspace if your selected payment method is canceled (e.g., for loss or theft). Vendorspace may add new services for additional fees and charges, or add or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
The vendors, and not Vendorspace, are responsible for delivering any purchased goods or performing any booked services. If you, as a User of the Site, choose to enter into a transaction with a vendor, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement with such vendor and agree to any terms or conditions which may be imposed by such vendor. As a User and a vendor of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Vendorspace, will be responsible for performing the obligations of such agreements, except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement.
No Refunds. You may cancel your Vendorspace account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation except (a) as expressly set forth herein, and/or (b) as required by applicable law. In the event that Vendorspace suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any Site Content, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Sites, any content or data associated with your account or for anything else.
Charges on Your Account. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account. If your payment method fails or you are past due on amounts owed, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. Users shall be responsible for all costs associated with collection in the event of default or failure to remit payment timely. Your account may be deactivated without notice to you if payment is past due, regardless of the dollar amount. You are also responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your use of the Site or any services contained therein, including, but not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes. To the extent Vendorspace is obligated to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account.
Chargebacks. It is the responsibility of the vendor to issue any refunds to Users via the Sites and Users should direct all refund requests to the applicable vendor. Vendorspace will not be responsible or liable in any way for refunds or errors in issuing refunds in connection with your use of the Sites. Users shall only initiate chargebacks or request refunds in situations where a User has a good faith belief that the charged amount is incorrect, the charge was fraudulent or there was some other error with the billed amount (“Valid Chargeback Request”). If you violate the foregoing, Vendorspace reserves the right to pursue all remedies available to it, including suspension of your access to the Site. If you initiate a chargeback request that is not a Valid Chargeback Request, and such request is accepted or processed by a credit card company or other entity, you acknowledge and agree that Vendorspace may charge you for any costs associated with such invalid chargeback requests.
Booking Fees. When a booking occurs through the Vendorspace platform, Vendorspace collects a booking fee, as set forth on our pricing page or disclosed to you at your time of registration or at the time of booking. Should the vendor not perform at the event, the fee will be refunded, provided that all refund requests must be provided as specified in the Event Protection Policy.
Limited Payment Collections Agent. Each vendor appoints Vendorspace as the vendor’s limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting the vendor’s payment from the User. Each User agrees that payment of vendor fees in respect of a vendor by a User to Vendorspace, as that vendor’s limited payment collection agent, shall be considered the same as a payment made directly by that User to the relevant vendor and the vendor will provide the relevant vendor service(s) to the User, as outlined on the Site, as if the vendor had received payment directly. Vendorspace, as a limited payment collection agent for vendor, agrees to facilitate the payment of any vendor fees for the service(s) provided, after vendor requests payment for service and User agrees service(s) is complete and/or delivered, unless otherwise agreed between Vendorspace and the vendor. In the event that Vendorspace does not remit such amounts, the vendor will have recourse only against Vendorspace.
Correcting Mistakes in Payments to Vendors and Customers. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the erroneous Vendorspace refund or reimbursement.
The communications between you and us via the Site use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send us an email, or whether we post notices on the Site or communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
If you are a copyright owner who believes in good faith that your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform our designated copyright agent by sending written notice in accordance with the requirements set out here to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a policy of terminating the Site usage privileges of users who are infringers of intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the Site or any portion of the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
We control and operate the Site from our facilities in the United States of America and, unless otherwise specified, the materials displayed on the Site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access the Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM FILED BY EITHER PARTY IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE ARBITRATION TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION. WE ALSO BOTH AGREE THAT YOU OR WE MAY BRING SUIT IN COURT TO ENJOIN INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER MISUSE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN THIS SECTION, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION MUST BE MAILED TO LEGAL DEPARTMENT, VENDORSPACE, LLC, 4215 JIMMY LEE SMITH PKWY, PMB 19-215 HIRAM, GA 30141, BY CERTIFIED MAIL RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED AND MUST INCLUDE: (1) YOUR NAME, (2) YOUR ADDRESS, (3) YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, IF YOU HAVE ONE AND (4) A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US THROUGH ARBITRATION.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US, YOU MUST SEND WRITTEN NOTICE TO LEGAL DEPARTMENT AT THE ADDRESS ABOVE TO GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE INFORMALLY THROUGH NEGOTIATION. You agree to negotiate resolution of the Dispute in good faith for no less than sixty (60) days after you provide notice of the Dispute. If we do not resolve your Dispute within sixty (60) days from receipt of notice of the Dispute, either party may pursue a claim in arbitration pursuant to the terms of this Section.
If you or we have a Dispute with such a party elects to resolve through arbitration, the party initiating the arbitration proceeding shall initiate it with the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures, as modified by this Section. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, you must send a copy of the completed form to us at the following address to initiate arbitration proceedings: Vendorspace LLC 4215 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, PMB 19-215 Hiram, GA 30141 You and we agree to treat the arbitration proceedings and any related discovery confidential. The terms of this Section govern in the event they conflict with the rules of the AAA.
The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Paulding County, Georgia, unless you can demonstrate that arbitration in Paulding County would create an undue burden to you. If you can demonstrate that arbitration in Paulding County would create an undue burden to you, we may allow you to initiate the arbitration in your home state.
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND WE SPECIFICALLY AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER SITE USERS.
If any clause within this Section (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Section, and the remainder of this Section will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Section will be unenforceable, the Dispute will be decided by a court, and you and we each agree to waive in that instance, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any trial by jury.
This Section shall survive any termination of the provision of the associated services to you.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT, EDUCATIONAL AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SAMPLE DOCUMENT PROVIDED OR GENERATED BY VENDORSPACE, ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). THIS MEANS THAT WE MAKE NO PROMISES THAT:
– THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME,
– THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS OR PROVIDE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS,
– THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE,
– THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM IT OR STORED ON IT WILL BE SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS,
– INFORMATION AND MATERIALS THAT YOU STORE IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR ON THE SITE WILL REMAIN RETRIEVABLE AND UNCORRUPTED (UNLESS WE PROMISE THIS IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WITH YOU),
– OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE NOT INTENDED TO, AND DO NOT, CONSTITUTE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS, AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BEFORE STARTING ANY TREATMENT, MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE.
WE LIKEWISE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND US OR BETWEEN YOU AND A THIRD PARTY.
IF YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY AFTER FOLLOWING AN AD OR LINK ON THE SITE, THE TERMS OF SALE FOR YOUR PURCHASE ARE BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY FROM WHOM YOU MADE THE PURCHASE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEIR SELLERS.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALTHOUGH WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING PRICING) AT ANY TIME. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS, SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION, BY OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT AGENTS, AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH US OR OUR AGENTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED TO THE SITE BY USERS, NOR FOR DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS, OR BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTIES.
THESE DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO US AND OUR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES AS WELL AS THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE, AND ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
email@example.com 4215 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, PMB 19-215 Hiram, GA 30141